Friday, January 7, 2011
Many people experience fatigue when seasons change and the weather cools.
Few simple lifestyle changes, healthful diet and immune system support can help you feel more energized throughout the season."
(1) Opening drapes and blinds in the morning to allow sunlight in. Get as much time outdoors as your schedule and the weather permit. Sunlight stimulates production of Vitamin D in the body and also benefits mental health. However, remember to use sunscreen.
(2) Keeping to a regular sleep schedule and make a bedroom conducive to sleep by de-cluttering, choosing comfortable linens and turning off the TV.
(3) Eating foods high in protein, fruits and vegetables and whole-grain bread or beans, while avoiding sugar because sugar's energy rush is followed by an energy drop resulting in more fatigue.
(4) Using natural ways to lower levels of stress.
What is Mouth ulcers? They are painful sore in the mouth. It appears on the tongue, the lips, and the gums or inside the cheeks. They ...
(1) Flu Vaccine :- Who should have the flu vaccine ? Get the flu vaccine if you: (1) Are 50 or older (2) Have a chronic illness, su...
What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) ? Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) Definition :- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) i...
Cirrhosis Of The Liver Causes Alcoholic liver disease :- Cirrhosis of the liver is synonymous with chronic alcoh...
What is Hydrocele? / Hydrocele Definition :- Hydrocele is a common condition of men in which there is accumulation of fluid in the tunica...
What is Chicken Pox ? Chickenpox is a highly contagious disease, caused by a Chicken Pox Virus which is known as varicella-zoster virus a...