For Holidays, it’s possible that we cannot manage our regular diet habit for healthy lifestyle.
So let’s undo what we did in that time.
(1) Ask first question to yourself about “how good you feel when you eat right” to fight through the cravings and have to get back to your regular nutrition and exercise plan right away.
(2) Go for a run, head to your Pilates class, and get back to your regular routine.
(3) Just remove the temptation to keep eating that pumpkin pie.
(4) Don't spend all day on the scale or in the gym, just be happy that you had a good holiday and move forward as because of had a good time with your family and friends.
Just continue on the healthy track you were on before and go on as if nothing happened.
What is Mouth ulcers? They are painful sore in the mouth. It appears on the tongue, the lips, and the gums or inside the cheeks. They ...
(1) Flu Vaccine :- Who should have the flu vaccine ? Get the flu vaccine if you: (1) Are 50 or older (2) Have a chronic illness, su...
What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) ? Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) Definition :- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) i...
Cirrhosis Of The Liver Causes Alcoholic liver disease :- Cirrhosis of the liver is synonymous with chronic alcoh...
What is Hydrocele? / Hydrocele Definition :- Hydrocele is a common condition of men in which there is accumulation of fluid in the tunica...
What is Chicken Pox ? Chickenpox is a highly contagious disease, caused by a Chicken Pox Virus which is known as varicella-zoster virus a...