Friday, April 16, 2010
(1) Measles is one of the most contagious diseases, caused by a virus.
(2) The measles virus is so infectious that in cities, children catch this disease before they reach the age of five years.
(3) Mothers generally pass their antibodies to their children which immunize them passively.
(4) This protection, however, does not last beyond the six months. Measles is easily transmitted in the early stages through the invisible droplets of moisture which are discharged from a patient’s nose or mouth when he coughs or sneezes.
(5) The real cause of this disease, like other diseases of childhood, is, however, wrong feed and unhygienic living conditions.
(6) Measles is thus a natural healing crisis aimed at cleansing the infant organism of the toxins and deleterious and products resulting from the assimilation of the vast excess of starchy and sugary foods consumed by young children today.
What is Mouth ulcers? They are painful sore in the mouth. It appears on the tongue, the lips, and the gums or inside the cheeks. They ...
(1) Flu Vaccine :- Who should have the flu vaccine ? Get the flu vaccine if you: (1) Are 50 or older (2) Have a chronic illness, su...
What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) ? Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) Definition :- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) i...
Cirrhosis Of The Liver Causes Alcoholic liver disease :- Cirrhosis of the liver is synonymous with chronic alcoh...
What is Hydrocele? / Hydrocele Definition :- Hydrocele is a common condition of men in which there is accumulation of fluid in the tunica...
What is Chicken Pox ? Chickenpox is a highly contagious disease, caused by a Chicken Pox Virus which is known as varicella-zoster virus a...