Thursday, April 1, 2010
Diaphragmatic breathing is the healthiest and most natural way of breathing. Observe how a very young baby breathes through their diaphragm and breathes through its belly with each breath.
Breathing problems and breathing techniques always go together because if there is a negative effect of every disease then there is also a way to cure it eventually. So, in that case, you do not need to worry that hard because in this article, techniques on breathing exercises will be tackled.
(1) Start with your hands on the upper section of your rib cage. While breathing in, attempt to direct the air to the part of your lungs under your hands by pushing the air up and against your hands. Exhale slowly and repeat for the middle and lower sections of your rib cage.
(2) Sit or stand with one hand on your chest and the other on your stomach. Breathe in deeply through your nose and make both hands move as your chest and stomach both expand. As you breathe out, feel your hands move in on your chest and stomach.
(3) Sit up straight in a chair or stand up straight. Breathe in deeply through your nose while rolling your shoulders back. Keep your back straight and your head up. Roll your shoulders forward while you breathe out through your nose.
(4) Sit or stand and cross your arms in front of your body. Lift your crossed arms straight up while breathing in through your nose. Feel your rib cage lift and expand. Lower your arms slowly while breathing out through your nose. Relax and repeat.
(5) Stand and feel your spine being pulled up, like your spine is on a string, while you take a deep breath in through your nose. Your head should be up and your shoulders back. Think about your chest and stomach pushing out when you breathe in and pulling back in when you breathe out.
What is Mouth ulcers? They are painful sore in the mouth. It appears on the tongue, the lips, and the gums or inside the cheeks. They ...
(1) Flu Vaccine :- Who should have the flu vaccine ? Get the flu vaccine if you: (1) Are 50 or older (2) Have a chronic illness, su...
What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) ? Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) Definition :- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) i...
Cirrhosis Of The Liver Causes Alcoholic liver disease :- Cirrhosis of the liver is synonymous with chronic alcoh...
What is Hydrocele? / Hydrocele Definition :- Hydrocele is a common condition of men in which there is accumulation of fluid in the tunica...
What is Chicken Pox ? Chickenpox is a highly contagious disease, caused by a Chicken Pox Virus which is known as varicella-zoster virus a...