The basic and most simple way to fight with Hair Loss Causes is to apply natural oil. Oil for the hair is very good and equally it is important as it makes our hair to grow stronger and thicker.
(1) Coconut Oil is the best when it comes to strengthening the hair and the roots. Applying coconut oil to your hair once a week before you have a bath is very essential and the best hair loss tips. You can also mix lime with coconut oil and apply to the hair.
(2) Amla Oil is made out of pure natural ingredients which will help your hair to grow stronger and thicker too. It is an important ingredient in this oil as it nourishes the scalp and promotes hair growth. Massage your head well with this non sticky amla oil and leave overnight for better results.
(3) The Mustard Oil when combined with that of heena is very effective, To apply on the hair, first you have to boil the henna leaves and mix the it along with the hot mustard oil. The mustard oil has omega 3 fatty acids which help in hair growth.
(4) Apply some Castor oil to the scalp of your head and not to the whole length of the hair as it will difficult to remove when you wash. Wrap your head in a towel and let it be overnight. Wash it off the first thing in the morning and you will see the difference in a few weeks when done regularly.
(5) However, the smell of this Fish Oil is unpleasant so taking fish oil tablets really helps to increase hair growth.
Hair Oils can be your best friend when you want to improve your overall hair growth, work over a short or longer period of usage time.
What is Mouth ulcers? They are painful sore in the mouth. It appears on the tongue, the lips, and the gums or inside the cheeks. They ...
(1) Flu Vaccine :- Who should have the flu vaccine ? Get the flu vaccine if you: (1) Are 50 or older (2) Have a chronic illness, su...
What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) ? Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) Definition :- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) i...
Cirrhosis Of The Liver Causes Alcoholic liver disease :- Cirrhosis of the liver is synonymous with chronic alcoh...
What is Hydrocele? / Hydrocele Definition :- Hydrocele is a common condition of men in which there is accumulation of fluid in the tunica...
What is Chicken Pox ? Chickenpox is a highly contagious disease, caused by a Chicken Pox Virus which is known as varicella-zoster virus a...