For Both men and women, Hair Loss is one of the condition that can result in undesirable changes to the body in terms of aesthetics since hair is widely known to be an ingredient for beauty.
(1) Due to Bad hygiene, smoking, poor shampoo, or even deficiencies in certain vitamins and nutrients hair loss start soon.
(2) Some more supplements to aid in healthy Natural Hair Growth include Vitamin B complex, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, and some Flaxseed oil.
(3) Beta Carotene is important for healthy hair growth because it helps the body make vitamin A, which produces strong hair, nails, and bone development.
(4) Going outside with wet hair in winter can lead to the hair freezing and possibly breaking. So please to make sure your hair is dry and protected before you leave the house.
(5) Extreme temperature can lead to hair damage, so icy cold weather and central heating in winter is a troublesome combination for hair care, robbing moisture and increasing static.
(6) Avoid using styling wands and hair dryers. These styling tools also remove that essential moisture and cause significant damage.
(7) If you are swimmer then here something most important for you.
Put in a leave-in conditioner to the hair.
This provides a protective barrier against chlorine.
Wearing a swimming cap also provides a protective layer. -Use a swim safe shampoo first, followed by a moisturizing shampoo for the second wash.
Be sure to rinse your hair really well to remove the chlorine residue.
What is Mouth ulcers? They are painful sore in the mouth. It appears on the tongue, the lips, and the gums or inside the cheeks. They ...
(1) Flu Vaccine :- Who should have the flu vaccine ? Get the flu vaccine if you: (1) Are 50 or older (2) Have a chronic illness, su...
What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) ? Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) Definition :- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) i...
Cirrhosis Of The Liver Causes Alcoholic liver disease :- Cirrhosis of the liver is synonymous with chronic alcoh...
What is Hydrocele? / Hydrocele Definition :- Hydrocele is a common condition of men in which there is accumulation of fluid in the tunica...
What is Chicken Pox ? Chickenpox is a highly contagious disease, caused by a Chicken Pox Virus which is known as varicella-zoster virus a...