Yoga is an ancient philosophy that came from India that promotes personal health, grown and wellness and is also based on a harmonizing system of development for the body, mind, and spirit.
Yoga is an art that combines the body, the mind and the spirit.
Yoga in these days is becoming popular and is practiced by people mainly for its health benefits.
Most of the young folks are practicing yoga to learn the ways to get relax from their everyday stress and depressions.
It aims for the great union of the body, mind, and spirit through a system of postures, breathing exercises, meditation.
Regular Yoga practice will provide a sense of peace and healthy.
Main Purpose of Yoga is to help yourself and other people to achieve your highest potential and to experience a healthy and happy life.
The most important benefit of yoga is physical and mental therapy.
It also helps to increase the muscle and tendon suppleness, as a result decreasing your risk of injuries.
It can also helps to combat against certain illnesses, and there are some reliable researches proving that it aids in controlling certain illnesses such as headaches, arthritis, stress, anxiety, blood pressure, asthma, multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue, epilepsy, diabetes.
There are so many various type of Yoga which have their own different health benefits.
Here I am trying to share with you some brief details about some important types of Yoga and their Health Benefits for us.
Different Health Benefits from different types of Yoga :-
Hatha Yoga, Bhakthi Yoga, Raja Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Karma Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Astanga Yoga, Power Yoga, Hot Yoga
(1) With the help of regular Yoga,we can increased our breathing capacity.
(2) Secondly,with the help this holistic health-Yoga,we can increase flexibility in our daily routing life activities like sitting on a chair for long time, long drive in car etc.
(3) Yoga is a great way to tighten and add life back into pathetic muscles. By moving through the poses the muscles are being tested constantly, all dimensions of the fibers are challenged and tightened, refueling them with youth and life. In short we can toning our muscles.
(4) And there are also so many types health benefits as I want to just describe here very briefly like Weight normalizes, Energy increases, Sleep improves, Endurance increases, Alignment and posture improves, Steadiness and balance improves, Social adjustments improves, Attention improves, Self-acceptance improves, Well being improves.
What is Mouth ulcers? They are painful sore in the mouth. It appears on the tongue, the lips, and the gums or inside the cheeks. They ...
(1) Flu Vaccine :- Who should have the flu vaccine ? Get the flu vaccine if you: (1) Are 50 or older (2) Have a chronic illness, su...
What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) ? Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS, PCOD) Definition :- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) i...
Cirrhosis Of The Liver Causes Alcoholic liver disease :- Cirrhosis of the liver is synonymous with chronic alcoh...
What is Hydrocele? / Hydrocele Definition :- Hydrocele is a common condition of men in which there is accumulation of fluid in the tunica...
What is Chicken Pox ? Chickenpox is a highly contagious disease, caused by a Chicken Pox Virus which is known as varicella-zoster virus a...